Monday, August 22, 2011

Bianca Beauchamp Trivia

Let's go ahead and assume that I'm an expert on all things related to Bianca Beauchamp, okay?  I've never met her, I'm not married to her or anything, I don't have the inside scoop from friends or family.  But I've seen every photo taken of her, I've watched every video, I've seen her in a few different clubs performing live.  So my point is, I love her to death, and can quote Bianca Beauchamp trivia from memory...

her mother is Italian while her father is French Canadian
her boobs aren't real
she's been on the cover of Playboy's Girls of Canada twice
the character Elexis Sinclaire in the video game Sin Episodes is based on Bianca
was in the Askmen top 99 most beautiful women of the year in 2009
she planned to be a teacher before her modeling career took off
Bianca is crazy about high heels and fetish shoes
she claims she likes electric shocks

No comments:

Post a Comment