Monday, August 22, 2011

Intro to the Bianca Beauchamp Guy

I've never been much of a website or internet guy.  I've never even owned a computer (I'm actually using my friends).  I'm trying this blogging thing for the very first time.

For years, I've idolized this model by the name of Bianca Beauchamp.  She has certain qualities, which I hope to discuss at length later, that really make her stand out from the crowd.  I guess you could say she's made such an impression on me that I've decided to start a website about her.

So here I am!  I'm going to to periodically add information about here here, so you'll want to return and visit in the future.  Things I would like to cover:
biography
stats
career highlights
filmography
trivia
etc.
Anyway, you get the idea.  I'm going to hit the "publish post" button below and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment